We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Cleaner
Job Type: Full Time
Duties and Responsibilities
- We are looking for a Cleaner to take care of our facilities and carry out cleaning and maintenance duties.
- The goal is to keep our office and guesthouse in a clean and orderly condition.
- The main responsibilities of cleaner are:
- Provide full cleaning services at SIF office and Guesthouse in order to keep premices clean, hygienic and pleasant.
- Ensure all utilities – e.g. water, gas – are maintained at SIF-Office and gueshouse.
- Ensure compliance with all SIF logistics and admin/finance rules and regulations.
- Ensure the availability of enough stock of cleaning materials and items at office.
- The cleaner with other office staff is responsible for the security of materials/equipment in the office.
- Wash/Clean the floors with disinfectant;
- Clean offices and guesthouse, tables, cupboards
- Clean and disinfect the bathrooms and toilets including the sinks(ensuring documents on the desks in their original place after cleaning);
- Ensure that each bathroom is equipped with toilet paper, soap and a hand towel;
- Empty waste paper baskets and rubbish bins and dispose the rubbish appropriately;
- Occasionally wash the office curtains and hand towels
- Manage the stock of cleaning products under the supervision of her direct supervisor;
- Regularly undertake a thorough cleaning including behind equipment and hidden corners, windows and removal of cobwebs;
- Ensure that the area surrounding the office is litter free and clean;
- Keep the kitchen, cooking utensils, refrigerator, and microwave clean; Disinfect the refrigerator regularly;
- Inform his/her line manager of any cleaning equipment required and of any missing or damaged materials.
- Respect the essential hygiene regulations and maintain exemplary conditions of hygiene in the working, kitchen and storage areas;
- Monitor the provision of water supply and, ensure the availability of water.
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs.
- Stock and maintain cleaning supplies.
- Cooperate with the rest of the staff.
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- Comply with SIF Security Regulations.
- Other duties as assigned by the management team.
Application Closing Date
28th October, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter to: [email protected] using “Cleaner” as the subject of the email.