- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism
- QLD | Cairns [Bailey]
- Permanent / Full Time
- Learn from creative and engaging Executive Chef’s across our 8 diverse venues
- Sustainability is at the heart of our values – locally sourced ingredients
- A leading benefits package including discounts of up to 50% and opportunities
Crystalbrook Collection Cairns is experiencing rapid growth, with our venues reopening and expanding, along with a peak in occupancy. As a result, we are seeking talented and passionate chefs of all levels to join us here in Cairns.
From Commis Chefs to Chef De Parties, we are searching for culinary professionals who are passionate about food and hospitality, this is your chance to be part of an exciting culinary journey. Whether you are an experienced chef looking for new opportunities or a rising star, we welcome you. Our team of talented and passionate chefs deliver top-class cuisine experiences within our top-quality venues, working closely with Executive Chefs and collaborating with like-minded individuals.
- Drive guest satisfaction by delivering an exceptional culinary experience
- Foster a culture of teamwork and engagement
- Assist with workplace health and safety procedures
- Manage stock levels and stock orders
You will be enthusiastic and have technical experience from working in a high-functioning kitchen environment, as well as holding a trade qualification relevant to your position. Your curious nature drives you to experiment with high-quality, locally sourced ingredients and you excel at creating visually appealing and palate-pleasing dishes. Collaboration is at the heart of our culture and you will, of course, demonstrate excellent communication skills within a team environment.
This is an important position within our team at Crystalbrook Collection and a competitive package is available along with a flexible range of benefits to suit your lifestyle.
You will work with exceptional people in a supportive and passionate environment where you will be dedicated to crafting extraordinary experiences for our guests. We also have a long list of benefits that include:
- A market leading 50% F&B discount across all of our Venue’s
- $99 Room rates and a friends and family discount
- Lifestyle benefits including extra leave
- Online learning and career development plan
- Tailored EAP program
- Spa discounts and service recognition
Crystalbrook Collection is an award-winning hotel development and management company, with Australia’s newest portfolio of distinctive upscale hotels, restaurants and bars where differences are applauded. After only 6 years in operation, we own and manage over AU$1 billion in luxury hotel assets currently located across NSW and QLD. Our growth phase has escalated with exciting plans that include aspiration for further Australian & overseas expansion.
Please follow the link to apply – we look forward to hearing from you.