Position : Business Development ManagerMy client is one of the leading cyber security service providers in the UK looking to hire a cyber security Business Development Manager to win new business and own large accounts.
In the last 4 years they have gone from a net profit of £800,000 to over £10M so they are going through an incredible period of growth right now,
- The role will consist mainly of winning new business, however some larger accounts will be passed down to you so the ability to build long-lasting, productive relationships is a must.
- Remote based position, however you must be willing to travel when required, i.e., for training and vendor days.
- HQ in Scotland paying a flexible base salary £40,000 – £60,000 with an OTE of £140,00 – £170,000, potentially more.
Required profile for job ad : Business Development ManagerRequirements
- I would strongly recommend getting on board.
- They are most well known for providing endpoint security,
- Application security and network security services,
- So someone with experience in sales of these areas will fare very well.
- Some of their main vendors include Cisco, Fortinet and OPSWAT.
- The ideal individual with have a track record in the reseller channel with a good customer network and strong experience in a vendor.
Job criteria for job ad : Business Development Manager
|Job category :||
IT, software engineering, Internet
|Employment type :||
Permanent contract – Fixed-term contract
Ashanti – Brong Ahafo – Central – Eastern – Greater Accra – Northern – Upper East – Upper West – Volta – Western – International
|Experience level :||
2 to 5 years
|Educational level :||
|Key Skills :|