Leading the way in reliability, quality and innovation our client is a leader in the automotive parts supply sector. Supplying to OEM’s, aftermarket resellers, dealers and retailers, they have a large range of high quality product and attribute their success to their people.
Located in the South Eastern suburbs of Melbourne, they are currently seeking a new team member to join their thriving business, in a technical support/customer service role.
Working from the office, Monday to Friday, they have a great team based culture with plenty of training and development.
Your key accountabilities in this role will include:
- Customer service – providing technical support to customers with a focus on increasing customer satisfaction
- Maintaining and updating database information
- Handling warranty queries and helping customer with fitment advice and parts identification
- Liaising with product management team, sales and marketing and quality team regarding new products/technical changes etc
We are seeking a candidate with sound automotive technical knowledge, ideally from a parts, auto electrical or accessories background who is keen to forge a career. You will possess sound computer literacy, an eye for detail and solid communication skills, both written and verbal.
A solid salary will be negotiated with the successful candidate, along with the opportunity to join a great team, who are driven, passionate and dedicated.
All details in relation to this position will be provided to candidates AFTER application, if you have a suitable background.
- This role is open only to Australian Citizens or Residents, or those with full working rights in Australia.
Automotive Recruitment Australia is constantly seeking top industry talent for a range of roles with our automotive clients across the automotive aftermarket, OEM, Parts, Performance, heavy commercial vehicle / truck sectors along with a range of diverse clients who provide various services to the automotive industry. Let us take care of your next automotive industry role – with confidence and confidentiality.