- Company: ASA Savings and Loans Limited
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Legal Jobs in Ghana
The Company is looking for a suitably qualified person for the position of Assistant Company Secretary and Legal Advisor. Currently, the company is serving over 215,000 clients across nine regions in 133 business units.
Job Title: Assistant Company Secretary and Legal Advisor
• Organise and prepare agenda and papers for board of directors’ meetings and annual general meetings etc.
• Take minutes, draft resolutions, and lodge required forms and annual returns with government agencies
• Advise Board of Directors on matters of Corporate Governance
• Monitor changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and take appropriate action
• Serve as a liaison between the company and its stakeholders and shareholders
• Ensure compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements
• Ensure the board follows correct procedures and complies with its obligation under the law and company regulation.
• Provide legal advice and responses to correspondence of legal nature.
• Prepare, review and modify contractual instruments to assist and support business activities of the company
• Develop, review and maintain policies and procedures for the smooth execution of activities the company
• Represent the company when the need arises
• Prepare and submit relevant reports and documents to BOG.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Candidate must be a qualified lawyer as recognised by the Ghana Bar Association.
• Excellent computing, secretarial, interpersonal, teamworking and written/verbal communication
• Potential candidates must have at least 3 years working experience in a similar position.
• Attractive salary package will be offered to the suitable candidate.
Method Of Application
Apply to the Chief Executive Officer enclosing photograph with detailed CV, Application should be sent to:
Closing Date: 14 Nov, 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.