Corsair Pty Ltd t/a Aviation Composites is an aircraft composite repair and manufacturing company based in Perth, Australia. We have operated for over 25 years and consider ourselves the leaders in the field. Our capabilities range from component repairs and manufacture in composites, bonded structures to metalwork and painting. We also attained CASA Part 145 Repair approval in 2013. Our clients come from the aerospace industry.
Due to a growth in our business activities, we are currently seeking an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (Structures) to join our busy team at our Bibra Lake Workshop.
Your tasks will include:
– Disassembly and repair aircraft subassemblies;
– Assembly of subassemblies of aircraft frames;
– Conducting inspections of aircraft frames and mechanical systems pre-flight and prior to delivering back to the client;
– Machining of parts and installation of same on aircraft;
– Disassembly, repair and replacement aircraft parts as well all ancillary equipment;
– Some installation of electrical equipment;
– Maintain detailed records of parts used and dates of when components are installed and;
– Other related duties as directed.
This is a full time position. Candidates must possess a Certificate IV in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering or Certificate IV in a related discipline plus 2 years full time experience. Three years full time experience will be considered in lieu of a formal qualification. Remuneration for the position will be $70K-$80K per annum plus superannuation. Please click on the ‘apply now’ button below to submit your application