‘Adventure Kids’ Lunchroom: Hospitality Service Attendant
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an Experience of a Lifetime to our guests and our employees. You’re brave, ambitious and passionate and we want you on our team. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
The perks start with a free lift pass, but as a Vail Resorts Australia employee, that’s just the beginning. Think free group lessons with our qualified snowsports instructors, discounts at our food, rental and retail outlets, employee recognition programs, staff events, training, wellness programs and more!
As a hospitality service attendant in our ‘Adventure Kids’ Lunchroom, you will be responsible for serving children in Ski School lunches and snacks. With the assistance of our Support Crew Day attendants, you will check for allergies and dietary requirements for all children and serve appropriate meals/snacks. You will also need to ensure the space is always clean and hygienic and encourage a happy place for the children to dine in.
In a typical day in this role, you might:
- Follow food safety/handling principles with an emphasis on cleanliness.
- Clean the dining area including tables, chairs and flooring.
- Work closely with Ski school and culinary to deliver correct number of meals.
- Use correct procedures to guarantee safe food delivery for any allergies.
- Assist in other areas and outlets as required.
To be considered for this role, you should have:
- A clean and neat presentation including a clean uniform
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- A high work ethic, be reliable and possess excellent time management skills
- The ability to work well with/around children
As part of our team, you will be expected to:
- Demonstrate our core Values – Have Fun, Be Inclusive, Be Safe, Do Good, Serve Others, Drive Value and Do Right
- Provide an experience that creates a desire for our guests to return
- Be punctual, reliable and show up for work with an enthusiastic attitude and embrace all parts of your job
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with fellow workmates, showing respect to your peers and supervisors
Employment start dates will vary depending on the role and snow conditions, but most roles start in June and finish in late September.
Staff accommodation may be available for successful applicants. You will be asked to indicate in your application whether you require accommodation. If you are offered a position, we will be in touch to confirm and provide further information.
At Vail Resorts Australia one of our core values is Be Inclusive.
We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. If you require assistance to apply, interview or otherwise participate in the employee selection process, please contact us at [email protected]
Join our team and experience the outdoors like never before. Your adventure starts now.