We are seeking a highly motivated Administration Coordinator to join our team and contribute to the success of our sales and purchasing processes.
We take pride in our proprietary software – which has recently been re-engineered – to set Worldsmart up for future growth. More importantly this allows our retailers the opportunity to drive further efficiencies through new technologies, to help grow their business.
Core responsibilities include:
- Coordinate the end-to-end sales and purchasing administration process, liaising with the sales team, suppliers, customers, and installation team.
- Follow up on purchase orders, manage goods receipting, schedule installations, and coordinate travel arrangements.
- Maintain stock integrity through acceptance of deliveries, pick/pack, and dispatching of e-commerce consumable orders, along with ad hoc cycle counts and regular stocktakes.
- Process change of ownerships, administration of licensing and warranties.
- Overseeing various administrative tasks to support WorldSmart’s operations.
- Demonstrated All-Rounder office administration skills including end to end processing of sales orders.
- High level of communication, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Be self-motivated and have the ability to use common sense and initiative in a fast-paced environment.
- Manual handling of stock (up to 20kg) using appropriate equipment.
- Take proactive measures to eliminate or reduce risks in the workplace environment, adhering to company policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of ERP systems (SAP experience is advantageous) and the Microsoft Product Suite.
Previous experience within the retail, travel, hospitality, supply chain, or related industry.
What’s in it for you
- Part of a large family-owned business with genuine career paths.
- Great comradery as part of a large and diverse team.
- Access to Employee Assistance Program.
- Monday-Friday office hours
How to apply
Applications to be addressed to Jacques Guerinet– National Operations & Logistics Manager. Please ensure your application includes a cover letter addressing how you align with our needs and values.