Located in modern offices overlooking the Hobart waterfront, BDO Tasmania consists of a team of three partners and around 25 staff that provide our clients with a range of audit, tax and advisory services. We are seeking a motivated person, comfortable working in a small three-person admin team to assist with the administration of the Practice and to provide PA support as required.
Some of the key duties & responsibilities would include:
- Acting as the first point of the contact for the BDO Hobart office
- Corporate reception duties
- Document preparation and processing
- Manage accounts receivable/payable
- Perform banking duties
- Assist with company renewal and corporate secretarial processes
- Update and maintain client databases
- Organise staff travel bookings
- Maintain stationery and office supplies
- Providing friendly, efficient and attentive service standards to clients and staff
- Providing administration support to the business as required
- Team member contribution working alongside the administration team
Essential experience and skills:
- Previous experience in a similar role highly regarded
- Excellent communication skills
- Organisational skills in planning and prioritising work
- Proficient in use of the Microsoft Office suite eg Word, Excel and Power Point
- Excellent problem solving skills and use of initiative
- Ability to carry out duties and responsibilities with minimal supervision
- Ability to multitask and adopt a flexible and positive approach to work
- Tact and diplomacy in interacting with people
- Confidentiality respected
- Proactive personality
- High degree of integrity
- Exceptional attention to detail
What we will offer you
BDO offers professional development, collaborative culture, workplace flexibility, global career growth opportunities and an industry-competitive salary package.
We are committed to building your technical, advisory, leadership, and management skills, and balance work with promoting health, wellbeing, workplace giving and social activities. At BDO, we want you to enjoy what you do and the community of colleagues and clients you work with.
As a firm, we embrace an inclusive culture and value the difference and unique perspective of every individual. We are proud to be named an Inclusive Employer by Diversity Council Australia (DCA).
To submit your application please click Apply.
IDEAS | PEOPLE | TRUST