The Leprosy Mission Nigeria (TLMN) is a Christian Health and Development Organization working in partnerstiip with the Federal Ministry of Health and with the State Ministries of Health in 10 states (Akwa lbom, Kogi, Kwara, Niger, Sokoto, Zamfara, Kebbi Benue, Katsina Nasarawa and the FCT- Abuja) towards the eradication of leprosy and the care/restoration of persons and communities affected by leprosy.
We are recruiting suitably qualified Nigerians to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Intern
Job Type: Internship
- As part of its contribution to human capital development, TLMN is providing a 1-year internship opportunity for graduates of Accounting.
- Under the direct supervision of the Head of Finance and Administration, the Accounts Intern will assist the Finance department to carry out all financial responsibilities.
- To be eligible for the intership, the candidate must have an Undergraduate Degree (HND / BSc) in Accountancy, Business Administration, or related courses and must have graduated from a tertiary institution in the last two years with a second-class upper division / upper credit.
Application Closing Date
17th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using Job Title as the subject of the email.
Equal Employer Opportunity
- TLM is an equal opportunity employer, does not discriminate based on race, gender, color and disability.
- Qualified women and persons with disability are strongly encouraged to apply.