With over 100 years of rich history and strongly positioned as a local bank with regional and international expertise, a career with our family offers the opportunity to be part of this exciting growth journey, to reset our future and shape our destiny as a proudly African group.
My Career Development Portal: Wherever you are in your career, we are here for you. Design your future. Discover leading-edge guidance, tools and support to unlock your potential. You are Absa. You are possibility.
To provide specialist advise and support in the preparation, development and analysis of financial data to provide accurate information to inform decisions enhancing stability, growth & profitability, through the execution of predefined objectives.
- Lead the preparation of management accounts, performance reports and business review packs for Country Management Committees and Group Executive Committee.
- Support the process of setting medium (3years) and short term (1 year) strategic plans and the annual forecasting process for all segments.
- Provide financial and analytical support for advanced decision making.
- Identify and implement opportunities for automation, process improvement and efficiencies.
- Proactively improve the quality of management information and analysis.
Higher Diplomas: Financial Sciences (Required)