- Company: Atebubu College of Education
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Education/Teaching Jobs in Ghana
The Council of Atebubu College of Education, Atebubu, in the Bono East Region announces that the following positions in the College:
Vice Principal, are vacant, and therefore invites suitably qualified applicants for consideration.
• The Vice Principal shall assist the Principal in the overall management, administration, academic and disciplinary issues of the College in accordance with the Colleges of Education Act 2012 (Act 847)
• Perform any functions assigned to him/her by the Principal of the College.
• Act in the absence of the Principal of the College, among others.
Qualification Required & Experience
• have a good character and a high degree of personal integrity.
• be a distinguished master teacher and scholar in teaching and learning.
• Possess research Master’s degree, preferably a terminal degree.
• be at least a Principal Tutor in a College of Education.
• have at least five (5) years relevant experience in a Senior Management position with sound knowledge and understanding of the challenges facing the Colleges of Education in particular, and Tertiary Education in general.
• be able to complete at least one term of three (3) years before his/her 60th birthday.
Location: Bono East Region
How To Apply For The Job
Interested persons applying for any of the positions should attach the under listed to their application letters.
• Eight (8) copies of current Curriculum Vitae (CV)
• Eight (8) photocopies of all relevant Certificates (the original shall be inspected at the interview).
• Sealed letters of recommendation from two (2) referees.
• Eight (8) copies of a two-page type-written statement of your hopes and aspirations for the College and how you would help to achieve them.
All applications must reach the following address by EMS at or before 5.00 p. m. on Friday, 14th APRIL 2023.
THE CHAIR OF SEARCH COMMITTEE OF
ATEBUBU COLLEGE OF EDUCATION
FACULTY OF ELECTRICAL AND
Closing Date: 27 October, 2023
Applicants should note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted