About Roy Morgan
Roy Morgan is Australia’s most well-known and trusted market and social research company. Over the last 80 years, we have built a reputation for providing accurate, meaningful, insightful information to help marketers, the media, governments, and institutions make better, more informed decisions. We work with leading organisations in the public and private sphere successfully delivering evidence-based research, and information products and services. This reputation and success call upon an innovative approach and demands a strong commitment to multi-mode survey development and deployment.
About the Role
A unique opportunity has opened for a Survey Researcher with Quality experience to join Roy Morgan’s Questionnaire Management Team.
As part of the Questionnaire team, you will work closely with a supportive and friendly team where you will analyse, design, develop and review continuous improvements to one of the longest running surveys in the world. You will perform various tasks including analysing market and consumer behaviour and linking that with User Experience knowledge to improve the overall effectiveness of the question set across our surveys.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Conduct background research on survey topics.
- Plan and design surveys and determine appropriate survey methods.
- Account for and solve problems caused by nonresponse or other sampling issues.
- Analyse data, using statistical software and techniques.
- Summarize survey data, using tables, graphs, and fact sheets.
- Evaluate surveys, the methods underlying them, and their performance to improve future surveys.
- Review and document questionnaire changes requested by internal stakeholders.
- Sense check requests prior to submission to management for approval.
- Assist in the checking of products developed by the Questionnaire Team, through undertaking a thorough check of the material presented. This includes, but is not limited to accuracy, consistency, logic, flow, and adherence to company and general questionnaire design principles.
To be successful in this role you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Extensive knowledge of Questionnaire design across all modes.
- UI/UX experience in digital, telephone and paper-based methods.
- Superior attention to detail showing concern for quality, accuracy, and timeliness of work activities.
- Ability to tackle a problem by using a logical, systematic & sequential approach.
- Ability to liaise across all levels of the business.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Work well as part of a team and independently.
- Proficient in the use of Excel and MS Word.
- Experience using desktop publishing products (especially Microsoft Publisher) is desirable.
What we Offer:
- Competitive salary
- Melbourne CBD location 5 minutes from public transport
- Annual flu vaccine
- Company social events, including Friday night drinks.
- Funded EAP for employees and their families
- Corporate discount for health insurance
- Discounted MYKI passes, and entertainment event tickets.
- Flat organisational structure and access to senior staff
Roy Morgan values diversity and is committed to building an inclusive workplace culture that reflects our community. We encourage diversity and recognise the enrichment diversity brings to our business and people – whether its diversity of skill, experience and/or background. We welcome applications from diverse backgrounds and community groups including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.
If you are ready to take the next steps in your career as part of a wonderful team, we would love to hear from you. Please APPLY NOW.