Remote role – Candidates anywhere in Australia considered.
12 Month Contract
Up to $130K + Super
Our client is a global leader in the creative SaaS space with a fantastic reputation and working environment. They are at the forefront of technology and currently sit on the Fortune 100 list of top employers globally – you will know them and their brand!
They are currently hiring an SEO Specialist to drive strategy to optimize performance to achieve and exceed on target KPIs in Asia Pacific, there will be a slight focus on the Korean market as well. This role is more strategic and analytical rather than hands on.
It is a 12-month contract, there is the potential it will be extended beyond this depending on performance. Our client has offices in Sydney and Melbourne, and they are open to considering candidates anywhere in Australia as the work can be done remotely. Being Australia based is a must though!
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for managing the SEO programs to set and meet targets and KPIs to maximize overall search performance.
- Monitor, analyze and optimize SEO targeted website and its activity, traffic trends, SERP rankings and customer acquisition/eCommerce metrics.
- Produce content targeted for SEO which is highly local, relevant and aligning with the global SEO strategy.
- Develop and deliver comprehensive page-level and site-wide SEO recommendations
- Provide SEO support for all ongoing Web projects, including new product launches, page refreshes/migration, site re-design, tools implementation and CMS rollout.
- Work with SEM team to continuously monitor searcher and customer behavior and make recommendations to improve search functionality and navigation.
- Monitor competitor activities and their keyword rankings and provide ad hoc competitive analysis.
- Conduct keyword research using Google Search Console, NSA, Brightedge & internal SEO tools
- Stay current with all search engine algorithm changes and SEO industry trends and regularly inform and educate the rest of the company on emerging SEO technologies, opportunities, and best practices.
What you need to succeed
- 3-5 years’ experience in SEO, managing enterprise-level campaigns with proven results.
- Experience optimizing content for local search engines such as Naver Search and its web properties (Influencer, Post, Blog, etc).
- A love of data and attention to detail – highly organized and analytical.
- Expertise with Web Analytics
- Experience using SEO tools (Ahrefs, NSA, GSC, Brightedge, etc)
- Knowledgeable about structured data markups and video SEO
- Ability to communicate technical information clearly and effectively to non-technical audiences.
- Proven history of self-direction, creativity, and ability to meet deadlines.
If this role sounds of interest to you, send us your CV today for immediate consideration!