Join ABBYY and be part of a team that celebrates your unique work style. With flexible work options, a supportive team, and rewards that reflect your value, you can focus on what matters most – driving your growth, while fuelling ours.
Our commitment to respect, transparency, and simplicity means you can trust us to always choose to do the right thing.
As a trusted partner for intelligent automation, we solve highly complex problems for our enterprise customers and put their information to work to transform the way they do business. Innovation and excellence run through our veins, and you will work with experts who are creating market-leading technologies, using Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence, and an advanced and sophisticated tech stack.
- Responsibility for the development of Direct Business with New Enterprise Customers as well as setting up new channel partners
- Identification of new opportunities and development of new name business in your region
- Source and develop new and expanded sales prospects, negotiate sales agreements, and close sales opportunities
- Illustrate, communicate, and sell complex, value-based solutions to the CXO and executive level within the mid- to top-tier market place
- Develop and maintain a communications strategy for assigned customers; build and apply key account development strategy for selected key accounts within the set of customers
- Partner with the ABBYY Presales and Training teams to coordinate solutions demonstrations and/or product training to prospects and customers
- Participate in product training sessions, meetings, team, and skills building activities and professional development classes
- Prepare and provide data and information as needed for sales team meetings that focus on revenue performance, forecasts and customer satisfaction initiatives
- Maintain and update assigned leads, accounts, contacts and opportunities in SalesForce
- RFP/RFQ management in your region, elaboration of offers, negotiation until contract closure
Additional Responsibilities and reporting line:
- Provide overall sales and account management support for new and existing customers and selected partners
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders at selected partner to drive ABBYY solution sales generated directly
- Report-to the regional manager of Iberia to determine essential monthly and yearly sales objectives and responsibilities
- Profound experience of software and IT solution sales
- University/Master’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3+ years selling enterprise software and/or SaaS
- Hunter/Closer mentality being able to generate new business on CXO/executive level
- Partner sales experience is a plus
- Closing, prospecting, sales planning and territory management skills
- Well-founded business/contact network
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent telephone sales skills
- Knowledge of English language required as well, further languages of benefit
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Highly proficient level of computer skills including Microsoft Office, Salesforce, Internet, Webinar and social media tools
- Self-directed individual who can work effectively in remote or office-based environment
- Remote work from home office
- Willingness to travel to clients up to 70% of the time within the region
At ABBYY you will:
Love how you work
- We provide remote and hybrid working options to fit all lifestyles.
- We use flexible hours across most of our teams to allow you to find your own definition of balance.
- Encouraging a culture of giving, we provide two paid volunteering days off every year so you can take time to contribute to the causes you care about.
- To ensure your family is cared for, we offer paid parental leave in all our locations.
Love whom you work with
- We are a global team of 800+ colleagues, spread across 15 countries on four continents.
- With 30+ nationalities and ages ranging from 21 to 80, our workforce reflects the world.
- Innovation and excellence run through our veins.
- Our teams gather the expertise which has garnered ABBYY more than 140 technology patents.
- We are guided by the values of respect, transparency, and simplicity. “Team Environment” is in the top three highest-scoring drivers of engagement across all of our departments.
Love what you work on
- We are a company with more than 30 years of experience in the technology market.
- Over 10,000 customers trust ABBYY, including many Fortune 500 ones, with names such as DHL, Johnson & Johnson, FDA, DMV, PwC, KeyBank, Spotify, and H&R BLOCK in our client portfolio.
- ABBYY has modernized the way companies leverage their data in documents by creating the first low-code/no-code Intelligent Document Processing platform.
- Our Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision Technologies, and a Marketplace built with AI, can transform any document in any process.
- Top Analyst firms recognize ABBYY’s market leadership, including Gartner, Everest PEAK Matrix ® Assessment, ISG Intelligent Automation Lens, and NelsonHall, amongst others.
|Job category :||
IT, new technologies
IT, software engineering, Internet
|Employment type :||
Permanent contract – Fixed-term contract
Ashanti – Brong Ahafo – Central – Eastern – Greater Accra – Northern – Upper East – Upper West – Volta – Western – International
|Experience level :||
2 to 5 years
|Educational level :||
|Key Skills :|