Our client is one of Australia’s leading e-commerce businesses within the entertainment industry. Growing year on year, they have a real emphasis on creating a great internal culture, ensuring that their employees feel supported and looked after. In addition to the 2 days WFH on offer, they also provide 5 weeks of annual leave and a beautiful state of the art office in the CBD.
This is a great opportunity for a well rounded and experience Payroll Officer to join the close knit team for an initial 12 -15 month contract. As Senior Payroll Officer you will be expected to have a full function skill set, and will be keen to build strong relationships across the company while delivering exceptional payroll service.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, you will be responsible for the fortnightly payroll process for 1,100 staff. Key responsibilities will include:
- Delivery of compliant and accurate fortnightly payroll
- Completing legislative requirements including PAYG, Superannuation, Reconciliations and WorkCover
- Working alongside the P&C, Finance, management and staff regarding all payroll related matters
- Calculating and maintaining leave balances
- Interpreting and applying awards and contracts
- Preparing detailed payroll records, reports and documents for Finance and Operations
- Completing end of month/year processes and audit requirements
Please consider expressing interest in this position if you possess the following:
- 5+ years end to end payroll experience
- Exposure to high volume / fast paced Payroll environments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Interest in the entertainment industry would be advantageous
- Experience with large ERP/Payroll systems will be highly regarded
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Lachlan Aikman for a confidential discussion on 0477 016439.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.
ThompsonCook | We Only Do Accounting | Focused on Melbourne and Sydney