Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- Driving revenue generation for all business products and services
- Prospect by making presentations to potential customers about the various services and products offered by the company
- Respond in a timely fashion to queries and complaints from clients as regards to the company’s products
- Develop business proposals for existing and new customers
- Develop innovative strategies for retaining clients
- Establish a knowledge storehouse of clients, referrals, REPs, presentations, and prospects
- Participate in forums related to the industry; conferences and client discussions
- Prepare product and service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information
- Generate sales leads
- Schedule the ordering of all products at the office
- In charge of arranging stocks at the office and sorting of new items.
- Implement office policies and procedures.
- Ensure positive collaboration with customers.
- Arrange informational materials for customers.
- Keep inventory records.
- Market and cross-sell products available at the office
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Go the extra mile to engage customers
- Perform any other legitimate duties which may be assigned to you from time to time
Outbound Sales Executive Description:
- Identifying sales opportunities Engage in market research in order to identify new opportunities for business
- Generating lead
- Determining qualified leads
- Contacting prospective customers and initiating outbound phone calls
- Converting leads into customers
- Preparing sales contracts
- Communicating with qualified prospects either verbally or in writing throughout their sales cycles
- Understanding and promoting the company’s products and services
- Working with the company’s software to log customer interactions and maintaining customer records
- Coordinating sales and marketing activities
- Help develop comprehensive knowledge about the business and its development practices,
- Delivering excellent customer service
- Generating sales reports
- Meeting sales goals – monthly sales goals, activity goals, etc.
- Adhering to company guidelines
- Any other duties that may be assigned by Stakeholders.
- At Least 2 years experience in an outbound sales role
- HND or Degree in Marketing
NB: The interested applicants should share their Cv’s to [email protected]
Applicants should specify in their subject which of the roles they are applying for.
Summary We are looking for a passionate sales supervisor and outbound executive to join our sales team. The sales executive’s responsibilities include generating leads, making sales calls, continuously updating our CRM database, and meeting sales targets. Minimum Qualification: HND Experience Level: Entry level Experience Length: 3 years