Job Title: Sales Officer
Reporting to: Zonal Managers
Location: Greater Accra, Bono-East, Upper East and West Regions
Employment Type: Fixed Term Employment (One Year)
Job Summary: Reporting to the Zonal Manager and ready to take on further responsibilities within the Company, the Sales Officer has responsibilities to establish selling routes and new sales leads to promote and sell Company products; provide service to regular customers and maintain accurate sales records.
Duties and Responsibilities
Prospect for customers (Distributors, Commercial Farms etc) and manage prospect pipelines.
Manage the ordering process and drive New Product Development in the assigned territory.
Deliver revenue net of sales by promoting product and analyzing competitor behavior.
Conducting after-sales market surveillance to improve competitiveness of RMGs brands.
Ensure constant availability of stock. Zero tolerance to both primary and secondary OOS.
Manage and maintain trusted distributors in and around the country, recruiting new distributors, sale and distribution of products to commercial farms and plantations.
Organize sales contracts; take purchase orders and ensure prompt payments from customers.
Drive gross sales and maintain accurate sales records of distributors.
Manage a clean financial portfolio of distributors in your territory.
Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to ensure optimal customer service.
Organize training workshops and offer technical agronomic advice to farmers, distributors, and key stakeholders within operational area.
Adhere to road safety regulations to prevent damage to company product and other means of transport.
Conduct product demonstrations and field days with distributors, farmers and key stakeholders in the assigned territory.
Education & Experience
· Bachelor’s or Diploma in Agriculture, Bachelor’s or Diploma in Sales and Marketing, Psychology
· Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar field
· Possess a valid Driver license AB and clean driving record
· Demonstrated proficiency using Microsoft suites and CRM tools
Essential Skills and Personality Attributes
· Exceptional ability in meeting sales targets
· Experience in identifying new customers and negotiating deals
· Organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
· Ability to create accurate reports to meet internal reporting and analysis requirements
· Enthusiastic and persuasive.
· Communication skills
· Must have strong work ethics
· Self-driven with the ability to motivate peers.
- Company: RMG Ghana Limited
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Ghana