The Sales & Marketing Representative demonstrates our Baludah Ice locally manufactured drink beverage’s significant value and quality proposition vs. other competing brands to the client, closes the sale, and maintains ongoing weekly follow-up for reorders.
The successful representative continues to execute bar promotions to reinforce and ensure brand awareness and account support. The Sales Representative drives our revenue success and their personal prosperity by maximizing and maintaining accounts throughout their sales territory.
You will be responsible for a specific territory, the role will encompass the following:
Analyzing sales data and arranging store visits
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Prospect and secure appointments to introduce our Baludah Ice locally manufactured drink beverage to new accounts (big merchants, wholesalers and major market traders, drink depots, Restaurants etc. )
- Demonstrate the value and quality of our product over other brands (incredibly profitable with that authentic better taste and energy lift!).
- Obtain a signed purchase order.
- Perform other reasonable duties assigned by the Management.
Represent the brand at consumer trade fairs, mall promotions and tourism events both at local and national level.
FOLLOW-UP and FOLLOW-THROUGH to make sure your accounts are satisfied with our product and service, that they are well stocked and re-ordered regularly, and that the product maintains high brand awareness and support from the account.
Qualification Required & Experience
(Descriptions are representative of equivalent minimum requirements to enter job)
- BSc degree in business administration or a related field
- 5 years of beverage or food sales experience or equivalent
- Proven experience as a Sales & Marketing officer in the Food and Beverage industry (Soft Drinks are considered a plus)
- Knowledge of the local market and developed account relationships
- High energy, integrity, and enthusiasm; outgoing and friendly
- Aggressive, dependable, imaginative, and self-generating
- Current driver’s license and good driving record
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and self-management skills
- Basic computer knowledge including use of Excel, word and Social media platforms
- Available to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends
Base monthly salary depending upon experience + % commission of monthly sales volume.
Additional Information & Application Method
Please forward your Resume/CV in Microsoft Word or Adobe PDF format to:
Be sure to include your contact email address, phone number and address on the resume or cover letter and also your Sales achievements
Closing Date: 8 March, 2024