- Company: Silver Star Auto
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Ghana
A results-driven, Pleasing personality, excellent Presentation skills, client relationships, high energy level,
negotiating/prospecting skills, meeting sales goals, creativity, sales planning, independence, motivation for sales.
An ideal candidate should have experience in the sale of automobiles and has strong network.
Collect and analyze competition’s data/information for competitive advantage and share findings of analyses with the team. Passion to interact with different profiles of people and very good communicator. Thorough understanding of people/organizational profiling and customer/sales management in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
- Achieve a monthly sales target given by the company.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluation customer needs. / Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media/ Reach out to
customer leads through cold calling
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns / Perform cost-¬benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products / Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Create frequent receives and reports with sales and financial data / Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate or close deals and handle complaints or objections. / Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Collaborate and coordinate with team to achieve better results. / Coordinate sales effort with team members and other department
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information. / Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organizational standards.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
Skills and Qualification:
- At least 3 years’ experience in auto sales.
- Degree from a reputable university.
- Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Strong Network, Negotiation, Prospecting
Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales and computer
- Computer literate.
- Ability to drive.