*Degree in Early Childhood Education / NNTC/ Montessori Certificate
*Strong Understanding of the Britsih EYFS Curriculum
EXPERIENCE: At least 2 years experience as an early years teacher
Must be able to handle children between the ages of 2-3 years
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
As a 2 Year Old Room Leader, you are expected to do the following :
• Developing and implementing lessons and work schemes, using the Early Years Foundation Stage as a framework.
• Providing a safe and stimulating environment that facilitates learning
• Organising and supervising play and work activities (for example reading, cooking, music, dancing etc).
. Liaising with parents, carers and professionals such as speech therapists and health visitors.
• Maintaining records, monitoring and recording progress.
• Excellent Creative Skills
• Excellent Planning/Organizational Skills
• Excellent Creative and multitasking skills
• Excellent Analytical Skills
• Excellent Negotiation Skills
• Emotionally supportive and empathetic
• Reliable, honest, and trustworthy
• Physical ability to care for a young child
• Ability to work under little or no supervision
• Stamina to work under stress