Here at Gcore, our mission is to make the Internet faster, more reliable, and more secure. We are currently seeking a Growth Product Designer to join our dynamic team of over 500+ professionals spanning 30+ locations worldwide!
What you should know about our team:
We are a group of professionals working together to achieve a common goal. We believe in ownership, and you will have a mandate (together with your team) to develop features end-to-end. You will have a real impact on our product development! We support each other and the biggest focus for us is to learn from each other!
Gcore is looking for a Project Manager in the Design team who will help us to create new web experiences and features, improve existing growth interfaces, and make our products even better. Together with the team, you will solve complex and interesting tasks aimed at improving the web experience that helps our customers quickly and securely transfer content over the Internet, and participate in technical and product discussions of solutions.
- Define project scope, goals, and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Develop detailed project plans, timelines, and budgets for each project, and track progress against those plans.
- Manage project risks and issues and develop contingency plans to minimize project delays or budget overruns.
- Coordinate project activities with cross-functional teams, including engineering, product management, and security operations.
- Ensure project deliverables are of high quality and meet the expectations of all stakeholders.
- Communicate project status, risks, and issues to senior management and stakeholders, and escalate issues as needed.
- Embed a project management culture throughout the organization by establishing best practices and providing training and guidance to teams and individuals.
- Champion the adoption of project management methodologies, tools, and techniques, and promote their benefits to stakeholders.
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement and identify opportunities for process improvement, including project management practices and tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration) or equivalent work experience
- Experience in project management, with a proven track record of delivering complex security, infrastructure, and product projects in the banking and finance market.
- Strong understanding of security best practices and experience managing security projects.
- Experience managing infrastructure projects, including cloud-based solutions.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to motivate and lead cross-functional teams.
What We Offer:
We aim to offer benefits that ensure you feel and give your best. The benefits vary by region, but you can expect perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Remote, hybrid, or office work
- Educational support
- Medical insurance (depending on the contract type and your location)
- Business trips (depending on your role)
|Job category :||
R&D, project management
IT, software engineering, Internet
|Employment type :||
Permanent contract – Fixed-term contract
Ashanti – Brong Ahafo – Central – Eastern – Greater Accra – Northern – Upper East – Upper West – Volta – Western – International
|Experience level :||
2 to 5 years
|Educational level :||