Achieve your dreams by helping others achieve theirs.
At Asuria, you can make a real difference by working with people to find long-term employment. A difference that means many people will gain meaningful employment through your mentoring and your advice.
We support you
Working at Asuria is more than a job, it is a career. A career where you can reach the best version of yourself and achieve your full potential. Asuria will support you every step of the way. We will provide all the resources, learning and development and leadership guidance you will need to further your career or to enter this exciting industry.
Be part of a company that beats to an enterprising heart
- At Asuria, our people are at the very heart of everything we do and deliver.
- To be an Asurian, you must be able to balance empathy, dignity, and respect in your daily work with a drive to ensure we achieve positive business outcomes
The rewards of being an Asurian
- Competitive Salary
- Up to 15 weeks Paid Parental Leave
- Non primary carer paid leave
- 3 days bonus leave per year
- Salary Packaging
- Smart Phone and Laptop provided
- Genuine work-life balance
- Access to Employee Assistance Program providing counselling services across various work and life categories such as career, family, financial and health assistance.
- Learning & Leadership Development opportunities
About the Role
The PPS Consultant will also provide provide support to Participants and employers after placement into employment using risk management principles and relationship development strategies to ensure successful employment outcomes, adhering to company and contractual guidelines and requirements.
The PPS Consultant will work with the claims team and track all Employment placements and work with relevant internal and external stakeholders to obtain relevant evidence.
Role & Responsibilities
- Monitor, review and record Participant’s participation and progress in employment
- Set out a contact schedule between Asuria and the Participant for a 26-week period and conduct regular communication as per this schedule (fortnightly contact)
- Identify early, any appropriate interventions that can be implemented before an ‘at risk’ situation escalates
- Use ‘Effective Questioning’ and regular monitoring to establish any potential issues which suggests a placement is in jeopardy
- Raise any issues identified by the employer with the employee during their PPS sessions
- Use information provided by the employer and/or education host as the basis for the PPS discussion with the participant
- Rectify or resolve any concerns agreed, documented, and where required services delivered to the employee
- Work with the Youth Mentor and the Employer Engagement Consultant to anchor Participant into another placement quickly if a placement fails
- Refer Participant back to Youth Mentor, Activity Co-Ordinator and/or Employment Consultant through email, phone, and face-to-face contact, if and where required
- Understanding of Transition to Work contractual guidelines; preferred not essential.
- High level verbal and written communication skills
- Promotional, Marketing and Representational skills
- Proven experience in sales, marketing, recruitment and/or management delivery
- Certificate IV in Employment Services; preferred not essential
How to Apply
If you match the criteria above, we want to hear from you! Simply complete the application process by clicking the ‘Apply ‘Now‘ button. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
A current Working with Children Check or relevant state equivalent is a mandatory requirement for this position and successful applicants must have (or create) a myGovID account
Asuria is an EEO employer that welcomes applications from people who have a disability, are LGBTIQA+, and people of culturally diverse backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island descent. Asuria is a Child Safe Organisation with a commitment to child safety and wellbeing.