Peninsula Villages is the largest aged care organisation on the Central Coast. We have a proactive Model of Care, that is committed to delivering Consumer Directed Care and creating an environment where our residents feel safe, respected, and receive the highest level of care possible.
We have an opportunity for a motivated, innovative and focused full-time Lifestyle and Community/Events Manager who wants to make a difference to older people by creating individualised and organisational activity, social and Leisure and Lifestyle plans and events.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Planning, implementation and evaluation of a dynamic, inclusive Leisure and Lifestyle program that is reflective of individual, organisational and community needs that is aligned with legislative requirements considering organisational safety, resident safety and staff safety.
- Coordination of events to highlight the Peninsula Villages brand, meet organisational and resident requirements and provide community engagement opportunities.
- Establish relationships with the local community for the purpose of brand awareness, event planning and to support community engagement opportunities.
- Coordinate Marketing activities to enhance brand recognition and image and creates opportunities for community involvement.
- Recruiting, empowering and coordinating the Leisure and Lifestyle Team and the Volunteer pool.
- Educating, advocating, and supporting the Consumer Directed Care Model
- Are you a dynamic and motivational leader?
- Are you qualified and experienced in the design, implementation and evaluation of leisure, health and well-being programs and event coordination?
- Do you hold a Bachelor of Health Science (Leisure and Health/Diversional Therapy/Recreational Therapy)
- Do you have a genuine desire to make a positive and meaningful difference in the lives of elderly people?
- Are you willing to engage and align practice with our Peninsula Villages ICCARE Values?
If the answer is ‘yes’ to these questions, please submit your application today. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Please note: This is a physical role and physical capabilities are required to meet the job demands. You must be an Australian citizen/permanent resident and have permanent working rights as unfortunately, we are not able to accommodate applications for visa sponsorship.
Offers of employment will be subject to police certificate requirements in accordance with Police Certificate Guidelines for Aged Care Providers and a functional assessment. To work in aged care, you must be vaccinated for COVID-19.