Lead Structural Designer – ( 2400007O )
At Stantec – Energy & Resources , we are designers, engineers and project managers, we take pride in providing innovative solutions that balance production goals with good stewardship, environmental sustainability and regulatory requirements. Together we innovate at the intersection of community, creativity and client relationships. Balancing these priorities results in projects that advance the quality of life in communities across the globe.
About the role
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Lead Structural Designer to join the Stantec team. Working out of our newly refurbished Perth CBD office, you will form an integral part of the Design Team within our Energy & Resources division.
Our Lead Structural Designer will have a track record of focusing on client service. Being a multi-discipline firm, strong communications skills are needed along with the ability to co-ordinate with other discipline personnel.
What we offer:
- Along with a competitive salary we offer many other benefits to ensure your professional development & wellbeing is ongoing;
- Genuine flexible working arrangements – including work from home opportunities, provision for school term contracts, job sharing and part time employment;
- Flexible working arrangement (Work From Home & sliding start/finish times)
- Option to purchase additional leave;
- Mentoring for your own development and the opportunity to mentor others;
- A friendly team environment, with dedicated and enthusiastic staff committed to producing high quality service and deliverables;
- Active Social Club with Friday evening on-site activities
- Salary Continuance Insurance (SCI);
- Mental Health and Wellbeing Programs;
- Service Recognition Awards; and
- Employee Assistance Program.
The Stantec community unites approximately 28,000 employees working in over 380 locations across six continents. We collaborate across disciplines and industries to bring buildings, energy, resources, water, environmental, transport and infrastructure projects to life.
At Stantec we have created a workplace where people are respected and encouraged to reach their full potential. Our team enjoy a fun and flexible working environment where they are supported in reaching their career goals and delivering value to Stantec’s clients.
We encourage our employees to have an enjoyable and rewarding career with an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and encourages social and cultural diversity. We welcome applications from candidates from all backgrounds.
How to apply
If this position is of interest, please apply via the link below. Short listing for this position will commence immediately.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. To those applicants not short listed, we extend our appreciation for considering Stantec as a potential employer.
To be successful for this role you’ll need:
- 12 years’ Mining Industry design experience
- Bentley MicroStation design experience required
- Previous experience in a similar role highly desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritise workloads to meet deadlines
- Positive, can-do attitude; and
- Attention to detail.
Primary Location : Australia-Western Australia-Perth
Work Locations :
Organization : BC-3000 Mining-AU Australia
Employee Status : Regular
Job Level : Individual Contributor
Travel : No
Schedule : Full-time
Job Posting : Jan 17, 2024, 12:19:51 AM
Req ID: 2400007O
Stantec provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for future and current employment and prohibit discrimination on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, referral, promotion, compensation, fringe benefits, job training, terminations or any other condition of employment. Stantec is in compliance with local, state and federal laws and regulations and ensures equitable opportunities in all aspects of employment. EEO including Disability/Protected Veterans