We are a leading security consulting company with an essential focus on blockchain security and a community of like-minded people who are passionate about a common goal. Our mission is to make Web 3.0 a safer place. We are a fast-developing company in an innovative sphere. As the cyber market is growing rapidly, we have a strong intention to take its significant share during the next 3 years. A strong tech department will play a crucial part in it.
- Conduct comprehensive audits of smart contracts to identify vulnerabilities, security flaws, and potential risks.
- Assess smart contracts’ codebase, logic, and architecture to ensure compliance with industry standards and best practices.
- Implement tools and methodologies to automate and streamline the auditing process.
- Improve quality to avoid potential risks.
- Provide contracts unit testing;
- Write clear and concise reports and action steps for developers;
- Interact with developers and key stakeholders when identifying and handling security issues.
- Proven experience in smart contract auditing, blockchain security, or decentralized applications (dApps) of 2+ years.
- Demonstrated leadership skills with experience in managing and mentoring technical teams.
- Proficient in programming languages commonly used in smart contract development (e.g., Solidity, Move) and familiarity with various blockchain platforms (e.g., Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, etc.).
- Strong understanding of cryptographic principles, token standards (e.g., ERC-20, ERC-721), and blockchain consensus mechanisms.
- Knowledge of security frameworks and best practices, including OWASP Top 10 for Smart Contracts.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities, with a keen eye for detail.
- Experience with unit testing, documentation, design reviews, and code review.
- Effective communication and presentation skills can explain complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
It would be a plus:
- Security certifications such as CISSP, CEH, or OSCP;
- Experience with security tools and techniques such as fuzz testing and static/dynamic analysis for blockchain networks;
- Рrevious experience working with DeFi projects;
- Previous experience in Red Teams or Pentest teams;
- Experience in writing automation tests;
- Being passionate about the crypto space.
Perks & Benefits
- Personal and professional development as a specialist;
- Development of innovative, future-oriented blockchain products;
- Flexible working hours;
- Office (Lisbon)/remote work;
- Paid vacation and sick leaves;
- Budget for conferences, seminars, and training that will help you grow as a professional.
|Job category :||
IT, new technologies
IT, software engineering, Internet
|Employment type :||
Permanent contract – Fixed-term contract
Ashanti – Brong Ahafo – Central – Eastern – Greater Accra – Northern – Upper East – Upper West – Volta – Western – International
|Experience level :||
2 to 5 years
|Educational level :||
|Key Skills :|