- Update the inventory records on a daily basis to post all transactions in the system.
- Coordinate and conduct inventory counting on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Organize and produce digital and physical files for inventory reprocess.
- Work closely with Operations’ team to prevent deviations from the inventory key controls.
- Preparing payment requests to master suppliers and service providers.
- Process local payments to small farmers according to procedures.
- Review invoices to suppliers and service providers before submitting payments.
- Request funds availability and follow up payment to local suppliers.
- Management of petty cash, perform cash counting on a daily basis.
Required skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance.
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in an accounting role.
- Strong understanding of Finance systems and processes.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Proactive, highly motivated and flexible.
- Highly organized and attention to detail.
- Strong data entry skills.
- Experienced with MS Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- A willingness and availability to travel to remote rural areas.
- Experience in working in a highly cross-cultural environment.
- Ability and licensed to ride a motorbike.
We’re looking for great candidates who aren’t afraid to face challenges and want to make an impact in their life and that of others! This role is specifically for a Finance and Administrative Officer, you’ll spend your days mainly proving a pro-active, efficient, timely and relevant account administration; prepare and control petty cash; collaborate in the management of accounts preparation; and petty cash reconciliation.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 1 year
NB: Applications are being accepted until the 31st October, 2023 or until the position is filled. Expected start date is immediate.
Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
Please send a cover letter and CV in to [email protected]. Address your cover letter to “HR at Warc Africa” and name the position in the email subject line.