Employment Consultant – Launceston
Excellent salary package + superannuation + not-for-profit salary packaging (optimise your net pay with access up to $15,900 tax savings!)
In a typical week in this job, you are likely to do the following things:
- Assess participants barriers to employment and identify their skills, experience, and aspirations to best match them to opportunities within the labour market.
- Motivate and encourage participants to do things that they might not normally do.
- Ensure participants have the tools and resources required to undertake education or employment
- General case management of a caseload, to assist participants in meeting their requirements
- Connect participants to relevant and personalised social support services as required such as mental health counselling, financial counselling, drug & alcohol counselling and domestic violence support groups as relevant to each program.
- Actively support participants in employment including ongoing communication with employers as required.
- Provide required support to participants in employment to become an independent worker
If you have strong emotional intelligence, resilience, work ethic and have positive problem solving skills, you are what we are looking for!
Please note this is a Re-advertised role, previous applicants need not apply.
Are you looking for a rewarding career?
Our vision at CVGT Employment is opening doors – creating amazing futures for the communities in which we operate. We exist to connect more people to meaningful work every day, including you.
Our business is looking to grow, and we are looking for empathetic, passionate, community driven, relationship and networking superstars to join our values-based organisation.
You can learn more about CVGT Employment here About us – CVGT Employment
Why should you join CVGT Employment?
- Competitive salary + superannuation + not-for-profit salary packaging (tax savings)
- Comprehensive and supportive on the job training.
- Access to a generous range of employee benefits including.
- Perkbox – money saving rewards and access free content and personal wellbeing programs.
- Annual uniform allowance
- Additional two days personal leave per year.
- ‘Special Christmas Leave’ entitlements.
- Employment Assistance Program.
- Salary packaging meal and entertainment allowance
- Salary packaging remote area benefits
- Opportunities available in a range of different programs across three states.
Discover more benefits at CVGT Employment here https://www.cvgt.com.au/better-together-join-our-team-at-cvgt-employment/
Who we’re looking for to join our team
As an Employment Consultant you will enjoy working with people from all walks of life, be driven to support our participants to reach their employment goals and also be committed to achieving organisational outcomes.
How do I apply?
If you want to join our mission and help more people into meaningful work, then apply today!
Click the below apply link to complete our application process – you’ll also need to include a copy of your current resume and cover letter.
We look forward to meeting you soon.
The Fine print
CVGT Employment is an equal employment opportunity employer. We encourage applications from candidates with culturally diverse backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians and people with disability.
We are an inclusive employer and provide a supportive work environment to help everyone be their best at work!
Your application will include the following criteria:
- Right to live and work in Australia.
- Successful National Police Check (conducted upon offer of employment)
- A current Working with Vulnerable People (TAS) or Working with Children Check (VIC or NSW) – is also required for this position before commencement.
If you wish to work in the industry, we recommend applying for you WWVP as soon possible due to processing times.
If you need support with the application format, please contact us on 13 28 48.
Looking for a different role at CVGT Employment? Register your interest here https://www.cvgt.com.au/about-us/work-with-us/
We’ll keep you informed about job opportunities that match your interests.