About the Company
Our client is a well-known national Company with an excellent reputation and company culture.
They are seeking a highly motivated and experienced electrician with strong industrial experience to become part of their friendly team. To be successful in this role you will possess well-developed time management and prioritisation skills along with strong communication skills and diligence towards safe work practices.
You must possess the following –
- Current Unrestricted Electrical License
- Current CPR & LV Rescue Certificate
- Construction Industry General Safety Induction
- Current Drivers License
- Manage a small team of electricians
- Relevant trade qualifications and experience in maintenance Industry.
- PLC experience would be an advantage with switchboard experience.
- Installation and Commissioning of automated machines.
- Ability to take ownership of your role and be reliable and punctual
About the Role
- Join a highly respected national manufacturing company
- Become part of a safety and solution focused culture
- Must be able to work on on call every fortnight.
- Attractive pay rate $120000 with vehicle, phone and Computer
- Required to maintain the production line and loading equipment.
About RPR Trades:
We are specialist in the provision of Trades Labour Resources to partnering organisations, providing our employees with the best employment opportunities.
To apply online, please click on the link below or call Tony on 0734565607