Nesstra Ghana is seeking a skilled and experienced Electrical Engineer who has expertise in configuration of control panels, distribution boards and synchronization of generators. The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering and at least 3 years of relevant experience
- Configuration of control panels, distribution boards and synchronization of generators
- Provide technical guidance and support to site supervisors and drafters, as needed.
- Attend project meetings, provide technical inputs, and address electrical-related issues or concerns
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or a related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in configuration of control panels, distribution boards etc. and synchronization of generators
- Strong knowledge of electrical systems, including power distribution, lighting, fire alarm, and low voltage systems.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Registered with a recognized engineering institution (such as GhIE) & IET
If you are a skilled Electrical Engineer with experience in electrical system design and BOQ preparation, and are looking for an exciting opportunity to contribute to challenging construction projects, we would love to hear from you. Apply today by sending your cv
|Job category :||
Production, maintenance, quality
Electric, electronic, optical and precision equipments
Electricity, water, gas, nuclear, energy
Engineering, development studies
Mechanical equipment, machines
|Employment type :||
|Experience level :||
Less than 2 years
|Educational level :||
|Key Skills :|