Join ABBYY and be part of a team that celebrates your unique work style. With flexible work options, a supportive team, and rewards that reflect your value, you can focus on what matters most – driving your growth, while fuelling ours.
Our commitment to respect, transparency, and simplicity means you can trust us to always choose to do the right thing.
As a trusted partner for intelligent automation, we solve highly complex problems for our enterprise customers and put their information to work to transform the way they do business. Innovation and excellence run through our veins, and you will work with experts who are creating market-leading technologies, using Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence, and an advanced and sophisticated tech stack.
We are currently seeking a skilled Azure Administrator to support as part of cloud operations team to help both internal and external customers.
Primary duties include Azure infrastructure management, maintaining the best practices. In this role you will be responsible for day-to-day activities such as deploying the new code, developing the pipelines…etc. Other duties include assisting with knowledge-base updating, providing second line of application support, and assisting with other IT projects as needed.
- Provision and maintain required services in Azure environment.
- Troubleshooting Azure related issues and Kubernetes related issues.
- Maintain the health of business application servers and database servers including day-to-day backups, monitoring, and updates.
- Improve infrastructure quality, stability and security via automation, observation, and the application of IaaC and DevOps principles
- Troubleshoot IaaS and PaaS related issues.
- Develop tools and scripts to automate troubleshooting and diagnostics activities.
- Assist with definition, enforcement and maintenance of security policies and procedures.
- Actively works to gain knowledge of custom business applications to resolve common issues and assist in advancing the application usage and feature additions.
- Willingness to learn business processes is essential
- 5-7 years of experience in Software industry
- 3-4 years of experience with Azure technologies
- 1-2 years of experience with Kubernetes technologies
- High-level proficiency in administering and troubleshooting Kubernetes.
- High-level proficiency with Windows Server 2016/2019
- High-level proficiency with Microsoft Azure
- Working knowledge of networks, especially Azure Virtual Networks.
- Understanding Azure security is added advantage.
- Ability to write ARM templates.
- Ability to write Azure Devops pipelines.
- Ability to write python or NodeJS scripts for Automation.
- Azure certifications preferred but not required
- Strong troubleshooting/problem-solving skills
- Professional communication and customer service skills both written and verbal
- Strong organizational skills with a keen ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Capable of focusing on short-term and long-term goals simultaneously
- Proactively raise issues and in a timely manner
- Must be able to work well in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new business software and system environments
- Capable of working through tense situations with either a co-worker or a customer
- As needed, willingness to work overtime, weekends.
- Willingness to work on-call as part of the job duties.
|Job category :||
IT, new technologies
IT, software engineering, Internet
|Employment type :||
Permanent contract – Fixed-term contract
Ashanti – Brong Ahafo – Central – Eastern – Greater Accra – Northern – Upper East – Upper West – Volta – Western – International
|Experience level :||
5 to 10 years
|Educational level :||
|Key Skills :|