As a LUSH Trainee Manager, you work with the Store Manager to drive sales, create a culture of development and ensure that your store is upholding strong ethical practices. You lead by example, provide outstanding customer service and spreading the love of LUSH products to staff and customers.
LUSH Hobart are an intimate but energetic team who are keen to make a difference, a team that is focused on staff development and holds lots of fun and friendly store competitions! This is your opportunity to be a part of the only LUSH store in Tasmania!
Hobart LUSH is seeking an enthusiastic trainee manager who is passionate about customer service and team development. The successful candidate will be excellent at both giving and receiving feedback and will be confident collaborating with the team to build the LUSH brand while meeting and exceeding sales targets. Working closely with the Store Manager, this person will be assisting with stock ordering, staff scheduling and management, and will help lead the team to ensure the store runs smoothly throughout the day. Opportunities for creative projects, such as organising charity pot fundraising events and designing media posts, will be available. We are seeking someone who can bring a fresh and innovative outlook to the store! Previous management experience will be highly regarded, however is not necessary to be successful in the role as it is a trainee position. You will also need flexible full time availability to meet the needs of the business, with regular RDOs on Friday and Saturday.
- Motivating, growing and developing staff into a high performance team.
- Working with your Store Manager and Supervisors to create a strong leadership team in-store.
- Driving sales, achieving targets and financial goals.
- Contributing to a positive culture where customers are prioritised.
- Supporting staff with career development through targeted training, goal setting and regular appraisals.
- Training staff on customer service, company history, product knowledge, and company policy and procedures.
- Planning and delivering schedules within set wage budgets.
- Maintaining a high standard of store presentation.
- Ensuring stock management procedures are adhered to.
- Helping to create a fun and dynamic shop atmosphere.
- Assisting with other tasks when needed – we work as a team!
Who are we?
LUSH is a global manufacturer and retailer of fresh handmade cosmetics. We are known for our unique bath and beauty products, personalised customer service, in-store activism and fun shop atmosphere. LUSH is a campaigning company, working across human rights, environmental protection and animal welfare. We are dedicated to the practices of fair trade sourcing and supporting sustainable communities as well as giving back to organisations that can make a difference through our Charity Pot Program.
- Full training and a supportive learning environment.
- A progressive work environment that celebrates diversity.
- Paid birthday leave.
- A generous discount on LUSH products keep you smelling and feeling fresh.
- A welcome pack of LUSH products and eco-friendly goodies.
- Company-sponsored Employee Assistance Program with free access to psychological, financial, legal and dietary advice.
Does this sound like the perfect role for you? If so, please apply by answering the questions below and uploading your resume and cover letter. Ensure all attachments are in PDF format. Applications close at midnight on Sunday 18th February 2024 , so apply as soon as possible!
At LUSH, we believe that by fostering a culture of inclusion and respect, we are doing our part in building a world where there is equal opportunity for all. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate our diverse workforce.