- Prepare reports that outline the company’s financial position regarding income, expenses, and earnings based on past, present, and future operations. This includes revising and updating reports to be more useful and efficient and furnishing external reports as necessary.
- Assist with audits, reviews, and tax preparation
- Develop and implement policies, procedures, and best practices for their company’s financial and accounting operations and for general compliance
- Monitor effective reconciliation of all data and sales reports.
- Company: Wakanow
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Ghana
- A degree in a relevant discipline is required
- ACCA is an added advantage
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting and internal control principles
- Knowledge of financial reporting
- Knowledge of local, state and federal laws regarding accounting, finance and taxation
- Technical Accounting and Bookkeeping Skills
- Strong IT literacy, Microsoft Excel in particular