- Make 80+ outbound calls every day.
- Participate in Weekly calls with HQ and provide timely updates and priorities.
- Build relationships with staff and clients.
- Update task tracking using Google Documents, Whatsapp and other Software as requested.
- Submit daily and weekly reports and KPIs as requested.
- Lead Implementation of surveys.
- Support with any challenges related to registration and claims processing.
- Any other duties assigned from time to times
- Diploma/Degree in Customer Engagement, Business Management, Marketing or IT, those with a good understanding of call centre technology will have an added advantage.
- Experience with working in data -rich settings with high analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills–both in person and when using remote methods.
- Excellent Multitasking and time management skills.
- Work experience with Customer Service roles.
- Strong problem solving-ability and analytical skills.
Pula is seeking an experienced, motivated and energetic person to fill in the vacant position of Assistant Field Coordinator to be based in Ghana. This is a challenging and equally rewarding role that requires a results-oriented person with a positive attitude, excellent organization, customer service and communication skills
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years