At Opal HealthCare, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do.
We work to provide opportunities for a rewarding and meaningful career, and we are always living and breathing our purpose to bring joy to those we care for. As a valued Team Member of Opal HealthCare, you can expect the following:
- Work/life balance – Permanent Full, Part-time & Casual roles available
- Career Progression and Development Pathways – internal leadership courses, as pathways to leadership and management roles across all of Opal.
- Dedicated career development programs to build and accelerate your career – such as Nurse Graduate programs, Emerging Leadership Programs, Senior Leaders programs and more via our very own Opal Healthcare Academy https://academy.opalhealthcare.com.au/
- Opal Scholarships for further study – you could be offered a package valued at up to $15,000 over a period of 3 years to elevate your career!
- Refer a friend – earn up to $5000 for inviting your friends to work.
- 100 locations across Australia – if you need to relocate or wish to transfer between Care Communities for career progression, we can support you.
- Relocation package – We will help you with your move to our regional locations.
- National secondment – opportunities to diversify your experience.
- Sector leading training, systems & innovation
Role responsibilities and requirements:
- Cert III or IV in Aged/Individual Support.
- Med Comp roles require Cert IV in Ageing Support with HLTHPS007 – Administer & monitor medications.
Please note all applicants must be willing to complete a pre-employment medical, police clearance and NDIS worker’s clearance.