At Opal HealthCare, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do.
Opal Healthcare is Australia’s largest residential aged care provider, with 101 Care Communities and over 12,000 team members nationwide. Our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence are at the heart of everything we do.
Cameron Park Care Community enjoys the best of both worlds, being located in a quiet residential setting with the amenities of the Newcastle CBD within 30 minutes’ drive.
We work to provide opportunities for a rewarding and meaningful career, and we are always living and breathing our purpose to bring joy to those we care for. In joining Opal, you will have access to a range of benefits including:
- Career Progression and Development Pathways – internal leadership courses, as pathways to leadership and management roles across all of Opal!
- Ongoing growth and learning – gain access to the Opal Healthcare Academy!
- Opal Scholarships for further study – you could be offered a package valued at up to $15,000 over a period of 3 years to elevate your career!
- Employee Referral Program – earn bonuses for inviting your friends to work!
- Employee Assistance Program – for when you need extra support!
- 101 locations across Australia – if you need to relocate or wish to transfer between Care Communities for career progression, we can support you!
Role responsibilities and requirements:
- Certificate III in Individual Support/Aged Care or equivalent required
- Must be available to work Night Duty shifts
- Assisting residents with Personal Care needs
- Assisting residents with Activities of Daily Living
- Ensuring accurate and concise documentation in Care Planning
- Working under the direction of Registered Nurses and Senior Management
Please note all applicants must be willing to complete a pre-employment medical, police clearance and NDIS worker’s clearance. A current flu vaccination will also be required, as well as full vaccination against COVID19.