Cityaccra Source; Tropical Health and Education Trust
Career category; Administration/Finance
Years of experience; 3-4 years
- Organise in-person and online events logistics
- Source and book venues, liaising with the supplier
- Support the THET in-country consultant with invitations
- Organise travel and accommodation for THET staff, consultants and external stakeholders
- Assist with the production of event briefing materials
- Provide logistical support on the day, such as: registration; stakeholder travelreimbursement; comprehensive note-taking; venue liaison.
- Secretariat to the National Oversight Mechanism (NOM)
- Liaise with the THET in-country consultant to prepare the agenda and briefing materials for NOM meetings
- Where appropriate, source and book meeting venues
- Take clear and comprehensive notes
- Organise honoraria payments and expense reimbursements
- Provide support to the grants management function
- Support the Grants Officer and international team with grants management travel and logistics.
- Compile aggregated data from grant holder reports
- Take clear and comprehensive notes in grant holder meetings where required
- Support the In-Country Consultant
• Provide ad hoc administrative and logistical support to the in-country consultant as required.
For a more detailed role description, please see the THET Careers site
Location: Home based – Accra
Salary: £6,072 p/a pro rata
The Administrative Assistant will report to the THET In-Country Consultant and In-Country Grants Officer
How to apply
Send your CV and cover letter to [email protected] by Sunday 29th October 2023.