We have an exciting opportunity for an Activities Coordinator who will be looking after Cranbourne, Packenham and Narre Warren sites to create activities for job seekers that will improve their work readiness and progress towards employment. As a result of exceptional growth, we are recruiting for our Transition to Work program.
Achieve your dreams by helping others achieve theirs.
At Asuria, you can make a real difference by working with people to find long-term employment. A difference that means many people will gain meaningful employment through your mentoring and your advice.
We support you
Working at Asuria is more than a job, it is a career. A career where you can reach the best version of yourself and achieve your full potential. Asuria will support you every step of the way. We will provide all the resources, learning and development and leadership guidance you will need to further your career or to enter this exciting industry.
Be part of a company that beats to an enterprising heart
- At Asuria, our people are at the very heart of everything we do and deliver.
- To be an Asurian, you must be able to balance empathy, dignity, and respect in your daily work with a drive to ensure we achieve positive business outcomes
About the Role
An Activities Coordinator is responsible for the development and coordination of activities that will address job seekers vocational and non-vocational barriers and improve their work readiness and progress towards employment.
The rewards of being an Asurian:
- Competitive salary
- Quarterly performance bonuses
- 3 days bonus leave per year
- Genuine work-life balance
- Smart phone provided
- Salary Packaging with Novated Leasing
- Access to Employee Assistance Program providing counselling services across a wide range of work and life categories such as career, family, financial and health assistance.
- Learning & Development opportunities and direct support to achieving a Cert IV/ Diploma qualification in a relevant discipline.
Do you have what it takes to become an Asurian Activities Coordinator?
To be a successful Asurian Activities Coordinator, you must be able to balance empathy in your daily work with a drive to ensure we achieve business outcomes. You will have solid customer service and administrative skills and have ability to build successful relationships. You thrive working collaboratively in a diverse team environment. Previous experience in providing exceptional customer service and administration with sound computer literacy skills would be an advantage.
How to Apply
- Take the first step to this important role in providing jobs for others. If you match the criteria above, we want to hear from you!
- Simply complete the application process by clicking the ‘Apply ‘Now’ button. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
A current Working with Children Check or relevant state equivalent is a mandatory requirement for this position and successful applicants must have (or create) a myGovID account
Asuria is an EEO employer that welcomes applications from people who have a disability, are LGBTIQA+, and people of culturally diverse backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island descent. Asuria is a Child Safe Organisation committed to child safety and wellbeing.